Agility Training Classes
Dog agility is an extremely popular sport where dog and handler form a team to complete a course of obstacles including jumps, a-frame, tunnels and weaves, in the fastest possible time. It’s enjoyed by people of all ages and by all breeds of dog.
Paws On agility classes are held on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, during the daytime with two instructors. We are situated in 3 acres of paddock on the B4114 at Broughton Astley, about 200 meters from the Mill on the Soar pub.
Whether you choose agility just for fun or with the intention of competing our reward based, motivational training will ensure you and your dog enjoy attending classes. Our instructors are experienced in competitive agility at the highest level. Using only positive reinforcement are dogs are highly motivated and enthusiastic in their training.
Why Choose Paws On
- Instructors experienced in competitive agility.
- The club was established over ten years ago and still has many of it’s original members.
- Fully insured.
- All equipment conforms to Kennel Club specifications.
- Friendly and informal classes.
- Small groups.
- Social events:
To qualify for an agility place your dog should be over 10 months old, be good with other dogs and people and have a reasonable standard of obedience.
- Fast paced.
- Keep fit and active.
- Great fun for both dog and owner.
- All breeds and sizes welcome.
- For those who want to compete or just have some fun.
A one hour group agility lesson costs £7 payable 4 weekly, in advance.
- 4 Sessions£28.00
Paws On Agility
The agility venue is located on the B4114 at Broughton Astley, 200 meters from the Mill On The Soar and almost opposite the Shell garage.